Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Nothing to see here, ignore please

  1. #1
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Apologies Janie! In view of Laurie's post below I have removed the interview for the time being. I personally have mixed feelings but will leave to your discretion to either re-post or leave it gone when you come online later. Not sure of where we stand having copyrighted material posted here?
    Whatever decision you make along with the other mods it has my full support.

    Barb

    I'm not going to be online possibly for a few days now.

    <font color="#000000"><font size="1">[ September 02, 2005 12:44 AM: Message edited by: BarbT ]</font></font>

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ September 02, 2005 03:22 AM: Message edited by: DarrensPassion ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img] *phew* That was an ENORMOUS read but thoroughly worth it - it's so interesting and so full of insight! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Thanks so much for posting it over here Janie. [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] We can disect it at our leisure now (and with no outside influences). [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Cheers! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Maybe you should post it up on the SG bbs too b/c I'm sure that the gals there would love to read it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ September 01, 2005 03:23 PM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member BarbT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks so much for posting that Janie and much appreciation to Limonize and Willa [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    As much as a teaser of an article is always good (and I'm always grateful to those who do that), reading it in it's entirity brings fresh & true perspective (well to me anyway).

    I'll conclude that both Daniel and Darren are truly talented, gifted and sincere gentlemen and I truly respect and admire their pursuit of what is right for each of them.

    Can I say TWO wonderful souls [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey girls, can I make a small request? Do you think we could take this transcript down and not forward it anywhere? I'm asking because the person who actually typed it out (not either of the people creditted) did not mean for it to go out so publicly because really, writing those interviews out verbatum is breaking a copyright law. The person who passed the interview on (Limonize) intentionally or unintentionally ignored a request to please not forward it because of the fact it is breaking copyright and because it was never ever the person's (who typed it up) intent that it ever get spread.

    I'd really like, if possible, if we could abide by her request and by the copyright... and evenmoreso I am sad that unfortunately someone's request to please not spread this around, was ignored. (I don't mean by you Janie, you didn't know) I think that is only fair.

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ September 02, 2005 03:18 AM: Message edited by: Laurina ]</font>

  5. #5
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Sorry Laurie, I should have realised that it might be breaking copyright laws [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Thanks for editing my post Barb.

    Janie xx

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you Barb and Janie.

    It is not just about the copyright.. but about a special request being made by the person who took the time to type it all out, that it should not get spread around because of copyright. And like I said, I am a bit saddened that a request like that wasn't taken to more heart, respected, and understood. [img]frown.gif[/img] (I'm not referring to you Janie.. just need to you know that [img]smile.gif[/img] )

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ September 02, 2005 03:21 AM: Message edited by: Laurina ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's a shame b/c it was an excellent read but a) I'm glad that I personally got to read it *is selfish* and b) now I want to know who the naughty person is who won't remove it from their site? *is nosy* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Typical I missed it all

    even though I am suppose to of.. would of like a gander at it.. sounds incredibly interesting.

    Kat

  9. #9
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really wish that I'd've copied it now cos then I could have sent it to you Kat. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Completely missed it too [img]confused.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •